Ravineux Mortus
Welcome, please login or register. This pack is branched off from the Pack of New Dawn.
Ravineux Mortus
Welcome, please login or register. This pack is branched off from the Pack of New Dawn.
Ravineux Mortus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravineux Mortus

We are the warriors of the night.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chandra and Friends

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chandra

Chandra

Chandra and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Chandra and Friends   Chandra and Friends EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:06 am

`The Begining`

A small pup fea awakend with her frame laying down in a tall grass patch, hrt opticals widen hugely as she see herself alone, no soul with her. She started to frantic, but all she felt was tirdness flooding her body. The fea lay back down, her soft belly resting on the dirt in the tall grass.

`Morning`

"Wha?....." The small pup fea mutter as she shortly remember last night. Just then, when light was out she could see a small gem with pawprints on it, she paw at the gem but then forgot about it. The fea decided to walk off, maybe there was somewhere that she could see famillliar. Or someone familliar.
As she walk the gem she had awakend with came to mind. Wondering why the pawprints felt so..... she diden't know how to explain it to herself. All she felt like was that they where meaning something special. "No, it must be nothing." She quickly glance up to the sun, the rays slightly pierce into her sight as she squint her eyes, "I can use the sun to tell where I'm going.... At least I think..." Her eyes focuse on the horizon "The sun rises in the west.... right? Or is it south? Ugh I don't know!" She huff and sat down upon her haunches.

`Somewhere Else`

The fea, Mani pace back and fourth as her eyes fill with worry. Soonly a way darker male walked into the den his opticals focuseing upon his mate "Are you alright, Mani?" Dashend ask "No, I feel like we've lost out pup forever! I never should have left her out like that" Tear fogged over her eyes as she face down. As the male whatch his mate in distress he try to make her feel better and say "She'll be fine, it was only for her safety, she would have been dead by now here." He say as she start to lick her back...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, that is it guys, remember this is my first writeing so.... it may have a few typoes and sutch, it is also short becuase I have writers block.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chandra and Friends   Chandra and Friends EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 12:32 am

Its great! :3
Back to top Go down
Chandra

Chandra

PostSubject: Re: Chandra and Friends   Chandra and Friends EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:46 pm

Thank-you :3
Back to top Go down
Chandra

Chandra

PostSubject: Re: Chandra and Friends   Chandra and Friends EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 1:30 pm

Mani was started to get a bit angerd "I know... I just wanna know if I'll see her again!" she sigh, Kouga(I changed his name get with it)kept licking her back "I know it sucks." Was all he could think of. Then Mani started to pad away"I need to take a walk." As whatching his mate walk out of the den he sigh and walk back to his bedding of leaved and carcass pelts and a few bones and such. His eyes started to fog with tears as well, secretly, now knowing that his mate was takeing a walk, and he could cry.

`Back to the young pup`

The fea slowly walked forward, not really knowing where she was well... going. Her eyes shimmerd as the sun's lightrays gleam upon her eyes. All that she knew at the moment, was that she needed to get somewhere safe really. All the sudden she found herself upon a shore. And gazed at the water. She started to feel dehidrated. She started to lick the water.. but that is when she tasted the ocean water, with the SALT! The fae growl and spat at the grass, as she try to get the horrible taste out of her mouth. She decided to go find some kind of fruit tree, maybe the juice would help. After a couple hours later she had found an apple tree! She decided to bang against the tree, getting a few loose apples to drop. she stuck her teeth in them as she sucked on her teeth at the same time. Quenching her thirst she smile, haven't something to drink for a few days now. She decided to lay down beneath the tree.

`Morning`

As she wake up her eyes instantly shot open. "Oh no! I fell asleep!" She started to feel under pressure as she rip apart the grass. She try to get a hold of herself, she wonderd where she even was as she still rip at the grass. And started to scream bloody murder. She start to tremble as she get on all fours...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, well here is part two hehe... as you can see you now know Chandra's thing when she gets under pressure. LOL. Sorry so late, I get writers block A LOT and really bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chandra and Friends   Chandra and Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Chandra and Friends
Page 1 of 1