Ravineux Mortus
Welcome, please login or register. This pack is branched off from the Pack of New Dawn.
Ravineux Mortus
Welcome, please login or register. This pack is branched off from the Pack of New Dawn.
Ravineux Mortus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravineux Mortus

We are the warriors of the night.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blood and Friends

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Well guys, for anyoneone who reads my stories I will not be re-posting any of the old ones unless someone new wants me too. I will be posting new parts again in a few days or so.
Back to top Go down

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:08 pm

Well, here it is! Sorry it took so long, I've been going through and extreme case of writer's block >.> Hope you like it! Very Happy

Xayne woke up with a yawn it had been a few weeks after the attack on the rouges and the loss of Holo. Most of the pack where already up, and carrying on with daily business. Xayne walked out of the prisoner’s den with a huff as the bright sunlight hit his eyes. He began to walk towards the forest for hunting when Frost shot him a dirty look as he passed the beta’s den. Xayne gave a sigh and continued his way into the woods. Xayne soon stopped as he saw a rabbit nibbling on some leaves, He crouched low to the ground and began to stalk towards it avoiding any leaved or twigs that might startle the rabbit. Once he was a few feet away he pushed off the ground and landed on the rabbit biting down on it’s neck. The rabbit squealed before going limp. Xayne sat up and held his catch proudly before moving deeper into the woods in search of more prey. Xayne usually didn’t hunt due to the fact he was a prisoner, but ever since Aslyna became alpha he had been granted more freedoms than he was usually allowed. Xayne hadn’t hunted in ages it felt and he was excited to get out of the camp and finally hunt. Xayne returned with two rabbits and a mouse. he proudly set them on the pile of prey and took a rabbit for himself. He silently walked back to the prisoner’s den where he began to eat the rabbit. Once Xayne had finished the rabbit he licked his lips and gave a happy sigh before laying his head on his paws and slowly closing his eyes for a mid-day nap. he was soon awoken by someone prodding his side. He opened his eyes to see Aslyna poking him in the side. He soon shot up to a sitting position. “Hello, Aslyna.” he said as he bowed his head to her. Aslyna blinked “Hello Xayne, I have come to speak to you of something I saw during the battle against the rouges….” Xayne gave an ever so slight tilt of his head, he didn’t understand what she could have seen that would give her a reason to speak to him. “I saw……….. A rouge, That looked a bit like you…”A question entered his mind as Aslyna said those words, What if they’re mine? He thought to himself feeling a little light-headed at the thought of it. No it couldn’t be, it’s not possible… He decided before he listened to Aslyna continue. “It is important you tell me if you have any relatives.” Xayne decided to lie to her and gave a slight shake of his head. “No, at least none that look like me.” Aslyna nodded and walked out of the prisoner’s den. A question continued to nag at Xayne the rest of that afternoon, the question that might bring him a step closer to finding his pups. Where those truly his pups? He thought to himself before slowly closing his eyes and falling asleep

Remember to comment an dpost your HONEST opinion, and i am still looking for new people to be putting in part 2
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:43 pm

It's great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Acacia

Acacia

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 9:49 pm

I love it! You gotta put me in one of those!
Back to top Go down

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:36 pm

Well, due to the ammount of new members i'm posting the parts of the story that was in the old site (god this is going to be a long post.)

He woke up in a snow covered field bloody wounds covering his body, “W-where am I?” he slowly stood up confusion and fear clouded his eyes as he wobbled on his legs. “I need to get help….” he began to speak but was cut off by a loud roaring gust of wind and he collapsed to the ground and passed out. As he slowly opened his eyes he felt warmth and realized he was no longer in the snow covered field he woke up in earlier. He began to stand when a soft voice spoke up from somewhere off to his right, “No, don’t get up, Your still hurt” he turned his head and saw the figure of a small light brown female wolf “Who are you?” he said slowly as he returned to laying down. “Oh, I’m Sophie What’s your name?” He thought for a moment then realized he didn’t know his name embarrassed he thought quickly trying to think of something “My name is……. uh.. Blood” he said quickly then felt himself turn cold What kind of a name is Blood? he thought to himself “Blood? Well it’s nice to meet you Blood” he was taken aback that the female actually believed him “Were am I?” he asked Sophie “Oh your in Fluorite Plains, But you picked a bad time to take a walk” she giggled a little “We’re having a pretty bad Snowstorm worst I’ve seen since I was just a little one” Guessing by her size Blood concluded she was about middle aged about the time Wolves are expected to have pups, Blood noticed he was much larger than her and concluded he was maybe a bit older than she was. “Don’t you have a pack Sophie?” she shook her head lightly “No I never did too well with packs I usually wander around the plains not really staying in one spot, Your lucky I found you out there give you 30 more minutes you would have been an ice cube” she smiled warmly at him. “I really should be going…..” he said wanting to figure out who he really was “Nonsense, Your wounded besides you should stay here at least until the snow storm passes.” he looks outside the cave and wondered to himself But I need answers now…………
Enter Blood
Blood is a grey wolf who has white hair that covers his eye with white on his tail tip and blood red eyes which is another reason Sophie believed him when he replied as his name was Blood . Blood woke up in a snow covered field and recalls nothing of his life, he was rescued by a small female brown wolf who was named Sophie found him in the field and brought him to one of her many caves around fluorite. Despite losing his memory he keeps his nice attitude and will try to be friends with anyone before thinking of them as a bad person. His goal at the moment is to figure out where he came from and who he is.
She slowly opened her eyes as she heard morning birds chirping she slowly padded out of the beta’s den of the Pack of New Dawn the fresh snow crackling under her paw pads. She was the first one up in the pack so she sat down on the small hill watching the sun rise consuming the darkness as the last of the stars disappeared a deep voice was heard beside her “Watching the Sunrise Frost?” she jumped as he spoke not knowing he was sitting beside her “Xayne…..” she continued to watch the sunrise “What’s the matter sweetheart? A little jumpy I see.” she looks at him and let out a quiet growl “I told you not to call me that” he snickers “Wake up on the wrong side of the nest sweetheart?” she growls and tackles him “Quiet you dirt!” she gets off him and walks off before her could make any more comments to her. As she pads through the camp the other wolves of the pack were waking up and coming out of their dens. She yawned and decided to go out to hunt to clear to head. As she padded into the woods she smelled the morning air. As she padded through the crunchy snow she thought to herself Why do we still have him in the camp? All Xayne does is cause trouble. She shook her head clearing her thoughts “Lets just hunt frost” she said to herself she smelled a rabbit and turned her head to see a rabbit emerge from a hole in the ground Must be waking up. She thought to herself as she crouched to the ground beginning to stalk it she stopped a few feet away waiting for it to get away from the safety of it’s den. As it began to nibble on a blade of grass sticking up from the snow she jumped pouncing on it, she bit it’s neck and bringing to the ground it squealed lightly and died and he bit down harder breaking it’s neck. She pads back into the camp and places the rabbit onto the pile of prey Good thing winter is almost over. she thought to herself looking at the smaller than normal prey pile. She watches as Xayne pads into the prisoners den and winks at her she growls lightly Why is he even here? She thought to herself once again.
Enter Frost
Frost is a grey she-wolf who can have a temper at times, She hates Xayne for the way he speaks to her and the other females of the ND pack. She is a skilled hunter and is loyal to the pack. She is also the sister of the other beta, Aslyna. her life began in the pack and has stayed loyal to it ever since. her goal at the moment is too keep her pack alive and do all she can to help her fellow packmates

Xayne chuckled as he watched Frost disappear into the forest “Looks like sweetheart wasn’t in a good mood” he said to himself. He walked off and began to watch the rest of the pack waking up. “Oh decisions ,decisions” he said to himself smirking as a small female wolf walked over to the prey pile he approached her and she said a friendly “Hello” Xayne looked at her in a look only Xayne can give and said seductively “So who are you sleep with tonight?” Xayne spent the next 20 minutes rubbing his face and muttering “Well she could have just said no….” He watched some of the females of the pack watching him he winked back and most of them walked off offended but a few kept watching him blushing. He walked over to the remaining ones and said in his same tone “So which one of you want to share my den?” All but one walked away and she giggles at his remark “Do I have to beg?” she said in a sweet tone he looked at her “Nobody has to beg for me” he grins and she flicks her tail in his face “I’ll see you tonight then” she walked off as Xayne kept staring at her until she disappears from sight. “I didn’t even get her name” he chuckles. He then pads down the hill towards the ocean stopping at the shore and looking out at the rising sun he sighs and has a flashback of one of his previous lovers A much younger Xayne is sitting by the shore with a young female sitting beside him they are nuzzling each other showing affection. “Crystal?” the young Xayne says? “Yes Xayne?” Crystal replies in a cute voice. “Have you ever wanted….. puppies?” he says then looks down embarrassed. “With you my darling, of course.” he grins and they nuzzle each other one last time and the flash back ends Xayne sighs sadly as he is watching the sunrise and a tear falls from his face. He shakes his head clear “No that was the old me, The new me is much better….” he says not entirely confident of himself. He slowly pads up the hill and sees Frost returning from hunting carrying a rabbit. He winks at her and then pads towards the prisoner’s den as she glares at him he chuckles once he enters and lays down and waits for someone to bring him his normal breakfast of leftovers. A young male pads in and throws a half-eaten rabbit onto the cold stone floor and then walks out. “Well thanks” Xayne says sarcastically. He begins to eat his half-eaten rabbit and then sits there bored he sighs and rests his head to take a nap. When he awakens there are two half-eaten mice laying in front of him. He looks out and sees it’s almost sunset he eats his rabbit and settles into his den waiting for the young female…….

Enter Xayne
Xayne is a black grey dog that is a prisoner in New Dawn, he was found making smart comments to Holo and taken in. He enjoys the women of the pack and some males for reasons I leave to your imaginations. His past life was living on the street, females, annoyed humans, and survival. Xayne has had a hard life and parts of it include loved ones dying. being abandoned and other various sad events. He believes his goal is to mate with as many female’s as he can but deep down he has a goal lingering, of true love.

He padded through the flaming tunnels his red paws setting where he stood on fire. As he entered a huge cavern other demons were walking about going about their daily businesses. Lava poured through the cracks in the walls. To a mortal this would sound like Hell and to be honest that is exactly what it is, but the demos that in-habit this place call it paradise. He walked across the cavern his blood red markings glowing. As he came to an opening at the other side two demon’s approached him wearing crimson body armor. The first guard spoke in a deep dark voice “Prince Ahmose, Welcome back to the castle” Ahmose nodded to the guard and they started walking down the tunnel. They came to an opening to a cavern even larger than the last and goes up until you can see nothing, there are rocks floating about the cavern rising falling, moving about feely. At the center of the cavern a large stone fortress stood with its off lava pouring down it, there are several large towers sprouting out of the fortress. Ahmose approached the entrance and the guards took their places on either side of it. Ahmose enters a large room with many tunnels leading throughout the castle. He took the one on the far right and started walking up some stairs and came to a large room with a window he sat at the window looking over the rest of the cavern sighing. His gaze turned to the top of the cavern where a bright blue portal was. He sighed and said to himself “What is it like in the real world?” he let his blood red claws dig into the stone “I’m never happy here……. In this wasteland…… I want to see the real world….. touch grass…..” after he finished speaking a smaller demon walked into the room “Your father would like to see you” it said in a raspy voice Ahmose nods slowly and follows the demon down the stairs and back into the large room they then take the center tunnel which soon enters into a giant room with stone statues spilling lava out of their mouths. At the far end of the room there is a large figure with black fur and streaks of lava spilling down his body “Son, I would like to speak to you about the throne….” Ahmose looked at his father “Yes, I know you are required to give it up soon, as your life nears it’s final hundred years….” his father looked at him again with a gaze of blood red “I am giving it to your younger brother, Garef” Ahmose looked shocked “But he is five hundred years younger than me!” he father let out a low growl “He doesn’t dream of the real world…….” Ahmose snarled and ran back through the tunnel and back into his room her curls up and sobs lava running down his cheeks. “Why would he pick Garef?!” he growled and continued to sob. He got up lava continued to run down his face and looked out the window at the portal. “I’m leaving the place” he growls “I’m going to the real world….”

Enter Ahmose
Ahmose is a black demon-wolf with red markings on his body, He is prince of the underworld and is Garef’s older brother. Ahmose dreams of leaving the underworld and going to the real world, he was never happy in the underworld and his mother was a mortal who was slaughtered by lions. He doesn’t like his father much and he hates his brother for being picked to rule the throne next. Ahmose’s goal is to get into the real world and leave the underworld behind.

As dawn broke over the New Dawn camp, A grey she-wolf walked out of the Beta’s den and looked around. She took a deep breathe smelling the morning air then turned her head over her shoulder to see her sister, Frost curled up mumbling in her sleep. She giggled and walked across the camp where she sat at the edge of the forest thinking. At that moment she heard a mix of a whimper and a cry for help “P-please……. help me….” he looked to her right and saw Varche one of New Dawn’s scouts stumbling towards her a trail of blood staining the snow behind him “Aslyna….” he collapsed to the ground. Aslyna ran towards him screaming out “I need a healer!!” She lay down beside him “Stay with me Varche!” he coughed up some blood and started rasping for air “Rouges……” he finally gets out and then he coughs once more “The north ridge….. near the mountains” he coughs loudly and gasps for air then he lays still and a stream of blood comes out of his open mouth. She shakes him “Varche! Varche!” about that time the pack alpha, Holo and the pack healer, Shallow, Came rushing over Shallow gave a gasp “What happened?!” he old she-wolf’s eyes were clouded with sleep and confusion. Aslyna kept staring at Varche’s bloody corpse stunned “Rouges……. on the north ridge…… near the mountain she swallowed hard “They must have surprised him on the night patrol…..” Holo’s eyes flared with anger and hatred as she growled “Rouges?! On New Dawn territory?!” Aslyna stared at her alpha surprised at the anger in her voice replacing the normally sweet and calm voice. “W-what should we do?” Aslyna asked curious of what her alpha was thinking up. Holo turned her gaze to her head Beta “We organize a patrol, prepare to fight” Aslyna looked at Holo for a moment “But Holo we don’t even know how many-“ she was cut off by Holo’s growling “No rouge will kill my pack members” she says anger flaring in her voice as she pads off to the alpha’s den and Shallow began to pad towards the healer’s den. About Sun-high that day, Aslyna walked into Holo’s den prepared to speak with her about the rouges “Holo….. We shouldn’t try to attack the rouges….. at least not until we know everything” Holo looked at Aslyna “I’m not sending more scouts over there……. It’s too risky……” Aslyna looked at her alpha “But we can’t just send in a battle patrol without even knowing our enemies!” Holo glared at Aslyna “Don’t tell me what I can and cannot do….. Organize a patrol……. We’re going after the rouges” Aslyna simply nodded and walked out knowing this was a battle she couldn’t win. At nightfall Aslyna had organized a patrol of 15 wolves with Holo leading them, Aslyna was speaking to her sister Frost who was arguing with her “Little sis you’re going to have to run the camp while Holo and I are gone, understand?” Frost just stared at her anger and sadness filled her eyes “Frost, I promise I’ll come back” Frost looked back at her “But what if you don’t?” tears started to form in her eyes “What is they kill you?!” Aslyna looked back at her sister “Then you’re the new alpha of New Dawn” she said half joking half serious “Frost glared sternly back at her “This is serious stop joking!” Aslyna looked back at her surprised at her hostility. “Don’t worry I will” about that time Holo could be heard howling for the patrol members to re-group “Got to run” she quickly ran out of the den and took her place beside Holo at the frost of their ranks. “Ready to go?” she asked her alpha, she just nodded and they started walking through the snow covered fields, Aslyna could see the mountains in the far off distance “About a days journey?” she asked Holo “Maybe” she replied. Aslyna looked at the mountain once more and thought to herself, this is for Varche.

Enter Aslyna
Aslyna is a grey wolf bigger than her sister frost but about the same body structure. Aslyna is second in command of the New Dawn pack and is loyal to her pack and her alpha. She would give her life for her pack and is much like her sister when it comes to loyalty to the pack. If Holo were to die, Aslyna would take her place as Alpha. Aslyna’s goal right now is to Fight for her pack and protect it at all costs

She sat at the shore weeping her head down tears running down her face “W-why did he leave me?” she turned her head to a rock beside her “You’ll always be my friend right Bjorn?” he continued to sob and after a moment she whimpers “T-thanks Bjorn you’re a great friend” She quit crying after a while and picked up Bjorn and carried him up the hill and into the White Moon pack camp. She padded into one of the dens and curled up next to Bjorn she slowly dozed off. She awoke to screaming and growls she picks up Bjorn and runs out of the den she looks around at the camp. White moon pack members were running around and a group of rouges were slaughtering some of her pack members. She saw a female on the ground as a large male padded up to her and picked her up in his jaws then viciously shook her until she went limp. She just stood there and watched in horror until she saw the body of her ex-mate Shadow limp on the ground she ran over to him “S-shadow?!” shadow looked at her “B-birdy….. Get….. out of here” then Birdy felt jaws clamp around her throat and pick her up in the air. This is the end isn’t it? She thought to herself as she was tossed around violently. She was then thrown a few feet away and the male stood over her snickering. “Well, well, well” he smirks as he looks down at Birdy who was defenseless at this point “P-p-please don’t kill me” she sobbed. The male stood over her an dpicked her up by her throat “Please don’t!” tears were running down her cheeks. The male began to shake her violently then a large figure charged into the male making Birdy fall to the ground she began to crawl over to Bjorn. Once she reached Bjorn she looked back and saw the Rouge’s body blood on the ground and the new-comer standing over his body. The male walked over to Birdy “Are you ok?” he said as he looked over her wounds “I-I think so” she sobbed “Please don’t kill me!” the male looked at her “Don’t worry I won’t kill you, I’m here to help you” She looked up at him “What about the rest of my pack?” tears running down her cheeks. the male looked at her his eyes clouded with sadness “Their dead….” Birdy began to cry again and soon she fell asleep exhausted. She woke up in a cave. She looked over and saw the male sleeping curled up. she looked down to see Bjorn. “Were are we Bjorn?” she said to her rock. A few moments later she spoke again “I think he’s nice Bjorn you should give him a chance….” a few moments later the males voice could be heard from a few feet away “Who’re talking to?” Birdy looked at him her cheeks turned red embarrassed. “M-my…….. my rock” she said and quickly looked away preparing to be made fun of. The male looked at her “What’s your rock’s name?” She looked at him surprised he didn’t laugh at her “Bjorn….” she replied “Is Bjorn nice?” He said in a warm friendly voice “Y-yes he is very nice, he has been my friend since I was a pup.” The male sat down next to her “Oh, I’m sorry I forgot to introduce myself, My name is Blade” She looked at Blade “M-my name is Birdy” Blade smiled “Nice to meet you Birdy” Birdy smiled “Do you have a pack Blade?” Blade looked back at her “No…… I’m a loner” Birdy tilted her head “Why?” Blade sighed “I don’t do well with taking orders…..” Birdy rested her head on her paws “Well I don’t have anywhere else to go…… may I stay here Blade?” Blade smiled then nodded “Of course you can” Birdy smiled “Thank you so much Blade” She slowly dozed off next to Blade feeling for once in her life as if she has been accepted.

Enter Birdy
Birdy is a grey She-wolf with blue-grey designs on her body. She always carries around a rock named Bjorn. Her life is full of sorrow and death including her parents who were murdered by a rival pack. Her pack was destroyed by Rouges and she was nearly killed, but a stranger saved her by the name of Blade and took her to his den and healed her. She has fallen secretly in love with Blade and her goal at the moment is to work up the courage to confess her love to him.

(posting in sections too long o-o))
Back to top Go down

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:36 pm

section 2 o.e))

“So yarrow will make you puke?” Blood asked in a curious voice. Sophie nodded “Very good” she smiled. Blood’s memory hadn’t gotten any better over the past few weeks but Sophie had been teaching him about herbs and medicines. As the sun set the two walked back to the den side by side chatting about the various herbs “No Catnip cures contagious coughs” Sophie corrected Blood “But I thought that was Yew” Sophie shook her head “Yew will make you puke” Blood stopped with a puzzled look on his face “I thought that was yarrow” Sophie let out a giggle of amusement “Yew and yarrow will both make you puke” Blood began walking the puzzlement gone from his face “Oh…” as they sat in the den eating a rabbit Blood brought herbs back into the conversation “I think I know all the herbs Sophie” Sophie stopped eating “Oh, really?” Blood nodded and Sophie smiled. “Well then let me give you a test, tomorrow I want you to go collect: The herb that cures infection, the two herbs that will make you vomit, and the herb that will make wounds heal faster” Blood nodded and they both yawned and then started giggling. Blood lay down on his nest and curled up. he was happy being with Sophie he had grown a love for the brown she-wolf he went to sleep smiling, thinking about Sophie. That morning he awoke and Sophie was sitting at the den entrance watching the sun rise as she always does every morning. She heard him wake up and turned her head “You ready?” Blood nodded “yes ma’am” Sophie led Blood to the edge of the forest “Ok, return with the herbs tomorrow morning” Blood nodded and Sophie gave him a lick on the cheek. Blood began to turn red and Sophie gave a giggle. “Good luck Blood” after she said that she began to pad away towards the den. Blood started walking through the forest still embarrassed slightly “Ok, Blood the herb that will prevent infection is Marigold” he said to himself searching for the plant. “There!” he said excitedly as he picked up some marigold and walked deeper into the forest “Ok the two herbs that will make you vomit are…… Yarrow and Yew!” he said to himself proudly. As he began to walk deeper into the forest searching for the 2 herbs his stomach growled and he noticed it was Sun-high “Sun-high already?” he said to himself as he padded off to the smell of rabbit. he spot a young rabbit and begins to stalk it. Hunting is were having no claws hurt Blood the most. he jumped and bit down on the rabbit’s throat breaking it’s neck. He began to eat as he spotted some yew “yew!” he said spitting some rabbit out on accident. He got up and collected the herb then finished his rabbit. “Ok Blood all we need now is Yarrow” he said to himself as he walked through the forest. he spots some yarrow and runs over to it “Gotcha!” he said to himself as he picks some. “Ok Blood the herb that lets wounds heal faster is…..” he closed his eyes trying to remember but when Sophie was giving the lesson on the herb that makes wounds heal faster he was more interested in her green eyes. “C’mon Blood think…..” he strained to think then it hit him like a rock “Burdock!” he almost screamed. Once he found the Burdock he picked it and curled up noticing it was about to get dark. That night he realized how cold it was without Sophie next to him. When he awoke he ran for the den almost slipping on the morning dew excited to show Sophie he had succeeded. When the den came into sight he stopped dead in his tracks “Something is wrong he said to himself……” he looked at the den entrance again “Sophie isn’t at the entrance!” he began to run towards the den and when he ran inside he froze at the horror that awaited him. Blood was everywhere, on the walls, on the floor and it all smelt of Sophie, then he saw her limp, bloody body in the back of the den sprawled out the bloody mess of what would have been her stomach facing upward he ran over to her body dropping the herbs tears forming in his eyes. He shook her body tears running down his face “Sophie! Sophie!” he screamed begging her to wake up. “I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you!” he screamed sobbing. He lay by her body all that night crying himself to sleep. That night Blood realized he needed Sophie for more than shelter, food, and herbal skills, he loved Sophie. That night he swore on his life that he would exact revenge for Sophie.

Frost woke up and noticed that Aslyna wasn’t in the Beta’s den that’s strange she thought to herself. She herd snow crunching from outside and she poked her head out and saw Holo and the healer, Shallow running over to what looked to be Aslyna beside a bloody body on the ground, I hope everyone’s ok. She thought to herself as she went back into the den. A few minutes later Aslyna walked back into the den mumbling about Holo. “What happened?” she asked her sister in a slightly worried voice. “Varche is dead” she said with a growl in her voice “The scout?” Frost asked shocked. Aslyna nodded. “What happened?!” Aslyna turned towards her sister “Rouges” the growl still in her voice “Rouges?” Frost asked confused “In our territory!?” Aslyna nodded “By the north ridge near the mountain. “Holo wants to send a patrol to take care of them.” Frost looked at her sister “But we don’t even know how many there are!” Aslyna nodded “It isn’t like Holo to go sending patrols like this” Aslyna spoke with a growl once again. “I’m going to go hunt” Frost said wanting to leave her sister to cool down. As Frost padded through the forest she was thinking about Aslyna and Holo. Why would Holo just send a patrol? She thought to herself. She spots a rabbit and begins to stalk it. Once she is in jumping distance she pounces on it biting it’s neck and holding it still until it goes limp and dies. About Sun-high she returns to camp with 3 rabbits and sees Aslyna padded out of Holo’s den still angry. She puts her rabbits on the prey pile and Begins to eat one. After she finished her rabbit she walks into her den and decides to take a nap. After she had slept a few hours she noticed it was getting late and she walked out of the den hearing talk about a battle and rouges. She approached her sister “I guess word spreads quickly.” Aslyna looked at her “Holo is deciding to send a patrol tonight.” Frost looked back at her “Tonight?!” Aslyna nods “I tried to convince her not to but she wouldn’t listen.” Frost sighs and goes back into the den to think for a while. Aslyna entered the den with a worried look “Holo is going to lead the patrol with me.” Frost looks at her sister “N-no you can’t go!” Aslyna looked at her with caring eyes “Little sis your going to have to run the camp while me an Holo are gone” Frost looked at her with anger and sadness in her eyes. “Frost I promise I’ll come back” Frost looked at her sister tears forming in her eyes “But what if you don’t come back?! What if they kill you?!” Aslyna looked at her “Then you’re the new alpha” she said half joking half serious. Frost glared back at her “This is serious stop joking!” Aslyna looked back at her “Don’t worry I will” about that time Holo could be heard howling for the members to re-group. “Got to run” Aslyna said and dashed out of the den Frost looked at her run away “Bye….” she said sadly as she walks out of the Beta’s den watching the patrol begin to run towards the north ridge. Frost sighed sadly and walked back into the den and began to fall asleep Stay alive Aslyna She thought to herself Stay alive………….

Xayne sat by the shore again rethinking his life staring out into the ocean The younger Xayne is in a small den With Crystal laying down with 4 pups running about playing. Xayne sat beside crystal smiling as he watched their pups play. “There going to grow up to be great fighters” Xayne said smiling Crystal looked at him “Do you think they will need to fight?” worry in her voice. Xayne shook his head “I’m sure not likely but I just want them to be ready” Crystal gently nuzzles his neck and the too fall asleep. In the morning Xayne awoke with a yawn looking around seeing his pups and Crystal where asleep he smiled in satisfaction. He hears footsteps outside and as he walks out to investigate he is tackled by a large Brown wolf who pins him to the ground being bigger than Xayne. 3 other wolves come out of the bushes chuckling looking inside the den seeing Crystal, and Xayne’s pups wide eyed not knowing what was happening. Xayne growled “Don’t touch them!” the brown wolf kept Xayne pinned his head faced in the direction of his family. As the other wolves approached Xayne’s family they moved together scared. A large grey wolf padded over to crystal picking her up in his massive jaws by the throat and viciously shook her Crystal yelped and screamed as she was flung about then the male released her and sent her flying to the hard stone ground “NO!!!” Xayne screams as he wiggles about trying to get free. The Brow wolf kept his grip on Xayne keeping him from moving. Crystal groaned in pain as blood dripped from her throat. The large male approached her snickering he picked he up again and continued to shake her about then releasing her again. Tear were forming in Xayne’s Eyes and we screamed for them to let her go “Please!” he begged he Brown wolf simply chuckled and kept his grip on Xayne. The large grey wolf padded up to Crystal’s half-dead body laying on the bloody stone floor groaning. the male dug his claws into her stomach and ripped it open blood spilling out Crystal screamed in agony. Xayne was forced to watch as his mate was slaughtered. Soon they took turns ripping at Crystal until her entrails were on the stone floor and she died. Tears were running down Xayne’s face as he sobbed “Please” he begged “Please!” They all just snickered never saying a word. Then they looked at the pups who were huddled in the corner crying. “Leave my pups!” Xayne begged sobbing. They looked over at his scared pups and snickered then looking at Xayne “We need pups for new members” the large grey one spoke in a deep voice. Xayne stared at him hatred burning in his eyes “No!” he growled tears still coming from his eyes “They will never be one of yours! Never!” he screamed trying to get out from under the brown wolf “Silence!” he spoke then nodded to the brown wolf and at the command he smashed Xayne’s head against the stone floor knocking him out as the world faded he say his pups being carried away screaming and trashing about. He was crying on the shore of the ocean remembering Crystal and his pups, and the promise he made to get revenge for Crystal.

Ahmose awoke excided knowing today was the day he would leave the world of fire and darkness. As he padded out of the castle he began to think up ideas on how to get up there to the portal, then he noticed the stairs going up the side of the walls of the cavern leading all the way up. So that’s how they banish people to the real world. He thought to himself as he looked at the stairs. He looked around to make sure nobody was watching him then ran for the first stair hopping onto it he realized the stairs where further apart than he previously thought. He jumped and cleared the first stair landing on the second “Easy, now only 1 million more to go” he said to himself groaning. He jumped the second one landing easily on the third. Over the next few hours he jumped until he was exhausted. He looked down bellow him and got dizzy at the height he was at. he was halfway to the portal as he looked down he saw two figures begin to climb and he realized they were royal guards “My father sent them” he said to himself suddenly hating his father for trying to stop him. He got up and began the climb again. About an hour latter he looked back and to his amazement the guards were only about 20 steps behind him. “Impossible” he said to himself as they jumped further up. Ahmose realized he would have to jump faster to avoid getting caught. He began to jump without stopping each time to be sure he made it across. About 20 steps to the portal he slipped and hung onto a step with all the energy he could and pulled himself up his heart racing. He looked back to see the guards 5 steps away from him yelling something out, but Ahmose couldn’t make it out as he began to jump again. At the portal Ahmose looked over the edge at the swirling blue mass of energy his eyes sparkling in amazement as he looked at it In awe. Then behind him he heard a dark voice “Hold it!” it growled as Ahmose spun around to meet the 2 guards . “What you going to do to stop me?” Ahmose growled backing up towards the portal. The two guards looked at each other worried “The king will punish us if we let you go on!” Ahmose looked at him feeling pity but his drive for the real world over-come his pity as he jumped backwards into the portal hearing the guards yelling, but he couldn’t make it out every one of his senses were being drown out by the swirling blue energy. He felt as if he were being pulled apart as he went through the portal. Suddenly his senses where recovered and the he hit the ground with a thud, the air was knocked out of him. He gasped as he regained his breath. He looked around and saw fresh snow on the ground and trees. As he regained his breath he looked around amazed at the landscape around him. he jumped about in the snow happily but suddenly noticed his red demonic markings where gone and the ground didn’t watch fire as he stepped on it Well that’s curious. he thought to himself but he soon shook his feeling of unease and noticed he was hungry from the climb. But he stayed a little longer in the field before trotting into the forest looking for food.

As the patrol trudged through the snow the sun began to rise. They had rested last night and had resumed marching before dawn break. Aslyna padded beside Holo “We will most likely get there at night-fall. Holo nodded but kept her eyes on the mountain. The patrol stopped for a break, a few went out to hunt while Aslyna looked over and Holo scouted ahead. Aslyna watched as most of the patrol was talking about the battle or honing their skills on trees, rocks, or branches. A few members of the patrol were leisurely chatting amongst each other. Aslyna sighed as she looked over the patrol laying down. She hadn’t gotten much sleep the night before, thinking about strategies to help overcome the enemies. She began to doze off as she lay there watching over the patrol. “On your feet Aslyna!” the voice was heard behind her as Holo stood over her “I-I’m sorry” Aslyna dipped her head. Holo looked at her “You were supposed to look after the patrol while I was gone. Not Snooze” Holo padded off her head low shaking the sleep from her head. About that time the hunter’s came back with more than enough prey for everyone. Aslyna began to dig into a rabbit as the patrol was scattered about the small clearing eating various animals from the forest. After everyone had finished eating Holo ordered for the patrol to re-group and continue onward. The patrol followed her orders and Aslyna took her place beside Holo as the patrol marched forwards towards the mountain. As the night began to fall they came across a large hill. As the patrol climbed to the top of the hill they peered off to the base of the mountain to find a large group 20 or so wolves that had made camp. Holo ordered the rest of the patrol to go to the bottom of the hill and rest for the battle at sun-rise Finally. Aslyna thought with a yawn. Aslyna padded down to the base of the hill and curled up. When she awoke the sun was still down but the rest of the patrol was lively and awaiting orders from Holo who was re-grouping the patrol. She ordered the patrol to the top of the hill. As the patrol crouched down at the top of the hill with Aslyna and Holo leading. One of the wolves at the base of the mountain awoke and padded about the camp yawning. A group of the patrol separated from the main group and headed right. The smaller group positioned themselves on the outer right of the camp as another group separated from the main group and took position on the left side of the camp. Holo nodded to Aslyna and they both led what was left of the main patrol down the hill and into the camp. The guard stood wide eyed as the group of wolves decended down the hill and into the camp. Aslyna tackled the guard snarling. The guard yelped as she bit down onto his throat blood filling her mouth. Snarling and growling could be heard all around as the patrol fought the rouges. Aslyna got off the limp body of the guard and looked around for another target. She saw 4 smaller wolves running out of the camp but decided not to follow them. Then looking at one of the larger ones she stared at him for a moment. Wait a moment, He looks like Xayne. She thought to herself for a moment before she was knocked down by a large black wolf. She snarled and kicked him off of her latching onto his throat. He yelped but Aslyna tore at his throat until his body went limp. She looked over to see Holo cornered by two large black wolves she began to run towards her alpha but was cut off by a brown wolf in her path. She growled as she leapt onto him biting into his neck. He yelped and ran off Aslyna decided to let him live as he ran away pitifully. She saw Holo had killed one of the wolves and was latched onto another. She smiled at Holo’s battle skills. She saw a grey wolf running away to the west and she followed him “Not without a wound!” She snarled chasing him. He looked back fear in his red eyes and white hair hanging down. She tackled him biting at his throat. he yelped as he tries to stumble to his feet. Aslyna growled as she tackles him again this time taking his head and throwing it against a rock causing him to become unconscious. She smirked as he lay in the snow bloody and she began to run back to the camp. The fighting was dying down as the patrol was forcing the rouges against the mountain face slowly killing them off. She watched Holo begin to walk up the hill to access the damage until a large black wolf tackled her. Aslyna began to run towards the two who were fighting, but by the time she got there Holo’s throat had been ripped up and she was weakly growling as he latched onto her throat again violently shaking her. Aslyna growled “No!” she tackled the black wolf latching onto his wounded throat and ripping at his until he was on the ground. She continued to rip at his throat until there was a bloody mess in the snow and he was limp. She turned her head to her leader who was on the snowy ground barely breathing. “A-A-Aslyna” she managed to get out. Aslyna stared down at Holo helpless “Yes it’s me Holo” Holo’s breathing came faster as she struggled “Take good care of everyone” she says as she gasps and goes limps. Tears begin to form in Aslyna’s eyes. “No Holo NO!” she cries as she stands over her alpha’s body. She looked down at the camp to see bloody bodies of the rouges laying on the ground everywhere. The patrol had received little damage since they had surprised the rouges. Aslyna looked back at Holo’s body “I will Holo, I swear I’ll take good care of the pack.”

Birdy sat beside Blade in the den they were laughing as they ate a rabbit. Birdy’s eyes locked with Blades and for a moment they sat there starring into each other’s eyes. Birdy quickly turned red embarrassed and turned her head away. Blade smiled and gave her a lick on the cheek which only made Birdy turn redder. “I-I-I have to go for a walk, get some fresh air” she said quickly walking out of the den. She sat at the edge of the forest next to Bjorn. “Bjorn he licked me on the cheek!” she says excitedly. A moment passed as if Bjorn was speaking “Oh Bjorn, we wouldn’t do anything like that! We’re not even mates” Birdy paused for a moment smiling remembering as Blade had licked her cheek. She let out a happy sigh. “Bjorn! I’m telling you it was just a lick!” Blade’s voice was heard behind Birdy “Looks like Bjorn could use some reality.” Birdy spun around and looked at Blade “H-how much did you hear of that?” she asked nervously “About all of it” Birdy turned her head embarrassed again. Blade looks at Birdy “Lets head back to the den” Birdy nodded lightly “Somewhere Bjorn cant annoy us” he giggles a bit. Blade laughs a little as they begin to walk towards the den. When they were in the den Blade began to speak “Birdy…….. I’ve had a bit of a crush on you…..” Birdy looked at him shocked he felt the same way “I-I-I-I’ve had a crush on you ever since you saved my life…” she says nervously. Blade looked at her their eyes meeting again but this time Birdy didn’t turn away she kept her gaze locked onto his deep green eyes “Really?” he asks a bit surprised himself. Birdy gave a light nod keeping her gaze on him. “Birdy I want to spend the rest of my life with you.” he says keeping his gaze on her bright blue eyes. Birdy smiled “I do too” Blade smiled as he spoke “Do you want to be mates?” Birdy’s mind was swirling at the moment full of surprise, happiness, and a mixture of other emotions. Birdy gave a light nod. “Yes Blade I want to be your mate” Blade let out a relieved sigh. The new couple slept side by side that night. Birdy spent half the night awake her mind still in a bit of a daze. She fell asleep smiling thinking of Blade. The next morning the two walked outside the den and went out to hunt for breakfast. Birdy spotted a rabbit and using the techniques Blade has taught her she stalked it slowly. As she approached the pouncing distance she pushed on her back legs sending her flying towards the rabbit. She bit it’s throat ending it’s life. “Nice catch!” Blood complimented through the fur of a mouse he had caught “Thanks” Birdy replied as she picked up her rabbit. The two padded back towards the den. Once inside the den they enjoyed breakfast together eating their catches. After breakfast the two lay down beside each other at the entrance of the den Birdy’s head on his paws and his head gently placed on-top of hers. Life can’t get any better than this she thought to herself smiling.

Blood walked through the forest, the image of Sophie still fresh In his mind. His eyes where clouded with sadness and blazed with fury. He walked through the forest crying while mumbling about Sophie. He sighed sadly as he sat down tears running down his face. An echoing voice frightened him. “Do you know who you are?” Blood looked around but saw nobody “Who are you?!” he growled a bit. The voice was heard again “Do you know who you are?” Blood sighed “No…” The voice spoke up “Would you like to know?” Blood began to turn curious “How would you know who I am?” The voice let out a slight laugh “I know everything about you” Blood’s voice was full or curiosity. “Fine, tell me” The voice laughed some again “How about I show you?” A few balls of light appeared and began to swirl around Blood. He looked around a bit panicked. The world disappeared a Blood was suddenly looking at a large grey male wolf and a smaller female grey wolf. A small grey pup bounced around gleefully between them. Blood red eyes and white hair covering half if his face “That’s me….” A ball of light appears next to him and the voice comes back “Yes, and this is your mother and your father……” Blood looked at the two wolves then back at him. “Are my parents still alive?” The voice responded “I have told you too much, it is time you return to reality. Blood growled a bit “No! Tell me!” but the light was swirling around him and he awoke back in the forest dazed. He shook his head clear then looked around for the ball of light “What was that all about?” he growls as he gets up. “It doesn’t matter……. I need to keep moving” He says to himself as he walks deeper into the forest. “I need to figure out if my parents are alive….” he says to himself “And avenge Sophie” He comes out of the forest and spots a black wolf looking around. “Hey!” he called to the wolf which looked at him and came closer. “You’re the first wolf I’ve seen since I arrived here!” the black wolf says to Blood. “Err welcome to Fluorite plains I guess” the black wolf smiles “Oh, my name is Ahmose. And thanks for the welcoming” Blood looks at the wolf still a bit confused at his off personality “Hello, my name is Blood. You hungry?” Ahmose nodded “Starved” Blood looked at Ahmose “I guess I could do with a hunting buddy” Ahmose smiled “Great!” At least I have a friend now Blood thought to himself as the too separated to hunt for prey.

I hope she’s ok. Frost thought to herself as she padded about the beta’s den worried for her sister Aslyna who had gone into battle to rid the New Dawn pack of rouges. Frost decided to walk outside of the den to clear her head. Frost took a deep breath of the cool air and began to walk around the camp hoping to get her mind off of the battle. Once Frost had finished patrolling the camp she decided to do a bit of hunting. As Frost was stalking a small bird her mind bounced back to Aslyna and the battle. Frost stepped on a twig and the bird flew of screeching. “Stupid bird…” she said to herself. As Frost was turning to go back to the camp with a small squirrel she had caught earlier she was met by Xayne a few feet away. “What do you want?” She growled at the male. Xayne merely smirked as she showed aggression “What’s the matter sweetheart? A little angry I see.” Frost growled “Don’t call me that!” Xayne chuckled “What cant take a joke?” Xayne moved closer to Frost “Leave me alone!” She barked angrily at the brute. “You know? I’d love to see you later on toni-“ That’s as far as Xayne got before Frost flashed her claws across his face leaving crimson claw marks along his cheek. “Don’t talk to me again.” she growled before shoving him out of the way and walking past him. Frost left Xayne stunned on the edge of the forest as he began to try and clean his wound. Frost brought the squirrel back to the Beta’s den where she began to eat it. Once Frost had finished the rabbit she licked the remaining crimson from her lips and settled down for a rest as it was nearing sunset. Stay Safe Aslyna Please stay safe. She said to her sister who she guessed was nearing the brink of battle.

Xayne let out a sigh as He walked out of the prison den. It was the morning after the battle patrol had set out for the rouges. But Xayne’s mind was elsewhere a sad place, reliving his mate’s death, and his pup’s abduction. Xayne tried to shake his head of the thoughts but as he walked through the camp they kept looming over him, returning. Xayne decided a walk in the forest would help clear his mind. As Xayne past the large trees and vegetation the memories from after the attack flowed through his mind. Xayne was sobbing as he walked through the forest his paws still soaked in Crystal’s blood Xayne didn’t care he was filthy and covered in blood. He wanted his life to end right then and there. As Xayne lay on the forest floor exhausted, sobbing, weak, and starving, he couldn’t keep the memories of Crystal out of his head; Memories of days on the beach, memories of long nights together in the den, and memories of their family. Xayne knew he would never be able to relive these memories but at that time memories where all that Xayne had, memories and his promise to Crystal. Xayne began to think of the promise again. The promise to avenge Crystal, and find their pups. As Xayne lay on the forest floor he realized he still had a life to live. But the life he imagined didn’t involve avenging Crystal, or saving his pups. The life he imagined was a life without the memories of his former mate nor his pups. As Xayne sat in the forest floor outside of New Dawn he decided that he would fulfill the promise he made to Crystal. As Xayne was exiting the forest he saw Frost and couldn’t help himself from having some fun, making Frost always lifted his spirits and that is what he needed most now. As Xayne began to tease Frost he felt her claws swipe across his face and the crimson liquid bleed out as she stomped away. Xayne decided to quit his pursuit of teasing Frost and focus more on his promise to Crystal.

Ahmose was amazed by the green vegetation as he walked through the forest. Living in the underworld he had never seen anything like trees or bushes. Ahmose stopped to look at almost every flower he came across fascinated by them. “Whoa……” Ahmose was repeating as he walked through the forest his mouth open. Ahmose shook his head clear “I need to find food.” He reminded himself and he walked off to find some prey. Ahmose had hunted in the underworld before, but there he had powers beyond belief, here in the real world he found he was limited and restricted from the greatest of his abilities. Ahmose spotted a squirrel and dropped to the ground as he would in a regular hunt. Ahmose was clumsy as he stepped on twigs and leaves startling the squirrel causing it to run off. Ahmose growled as he looked at the leaves and twigs. “What are these?” he asked himself frustrated that they had scared his meal. Ahmose knocked the twigs to the side and decided he would have to learn from locals to learn to hunt in their world. Ahmose then realized he had not seen a single local since he arrived and was confused. “Aren’t there supposed to be plenty of normal wolves in the real world?” He asked himself curiously. Ahmose shook his head clear and began his search “Now if I lived in this world were would I be?” He asked himself as he looked around at his surroundings. Ahmose began to walk out of the forest and into a field where he looked around not sure what his next move was. “Hey!” he heard a male voice off to the edge of the forest and turned to the caller, there stood a grey and black wolf with blood red eyes. Ahmose approached the stranger. “You’re the first wolf I’ve seen since I arrived here!” Ahmose said “Err welcome to Fluorite plains I guess.” The stranger said to Ahmose. “Oh my name is Ahmose, and thanks for the greeting!” Right then and there an idea hit Ahmose, an awful plan. Ahmose decided that once the stranger had showed him how to live in this world that he would kill him, not needing tag a -longs. to Ahmose all mortals were disposable. “Hello my name is Blood, you hungry?” Blood asked Ahmose “Starved!” Ahmose replied wanting to learn to hunt. The sooner he teaches me the sooner I can loose him. Ahmose thought to himself. “I guess I could do with a hunting buddy.” Blood said. Ahmose smiled “Great!” before Blood raced off to go hunt. Blood was already in the forest before Ahmose could confess he couldn’t hunt. Ahmose growled in frustration not knowing if he would eat tonight.
Back to top Go down

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:38 pm

section 3 o.e))

Not one member of the patrol of New Dawn spoke of the victory against the rouges, nobody sang songs of joy, instead the patrol wept tears of sadness for their fallen leader. Aslyna took point of the patrol leading her pack members back home. The new leader of the pack kept her head low in sadness as they trudged through the morning and into the late afternoon. As the Sun began to set on Fluorite Plains the patrol decided to rest at an open field near the woods. Most of the patrol went off to hunt for food. Aslyna, who usually hunts regularly sat alone near the edge of the patrol tears running down her face as she thought of Holo. A voice spoke up beside her. “She died a leader’s death.” Aslyna only nodded not giving the energy to look at the wolf who had tried to comfort her. That night Aslyna felt as though the life had been removed from her and she was but an empty body laying in the snow in a cold field. Aslyna knew she had to sleep, but every time she closed he eyes memories of Holo rushed back to her and she was overwhelmed by sadness. Aslyna finally fell asleep fairly close to daybreak. A little after dawn the patrol continued their way back to home. Most of the wolves had gotten over the silence and had begun to talk about how they missed home, most of the patrol was ready to be home. Aslyna began to think of Frost and it was those thoughts that helped her through the snow. As the patrol neared the camp a scout approached them. “You’re back!” the small scout let out a yip but his joy soon faded. “Where is Holo?” he asked knowing something was wrong. Aslyna whispered to the scout “I will announce is soon to the whole pack.” The scout gave a small nod before trotting back towards camp. Once the patrol arrived most of the pack where lined up ready to greet the patrol, Frost the first one out grinning as she saw Aslyna was alive. Aslyna gave a smile and began to run to her sister. The patrol and the pack joined up and the air was filled with greetings and happy yips. Once the chatter had died down a question could be heard instead of greetings. “Where is Holo?” To Aslyna it seemed to be on everyone’s lips and the haunting memory came back to her. Aslyna gave a cringe and Frost looked at her “Are you ok?” Frost asked looking her sister over. Aslyna gave a low nod before whispering to Frost. “Tell everyone to meet up at meeting rock.” Frost gave a worried nod before walking off to spread the word. Aslyna jumped onto the meeting rock and the wolves began to gather as they saw Aslyna and heard the word spreading. Aslyna’s voice rang out over the camp loudly. “New Dawn has defeated the rouges and claimed back their territory.” Victorious howls rang out in the crowd but Aslyna flicked her tail for silence. “But it came at a cost, a high cost.” As most of the wolves began to put two and two together they began to whisper among each other. Aslyna silenced them again. “We have lost a great alpha, may Holo’s name never be forgotten.” Aslyna bowed her head in sadness and the pack followed soon after. Aslyna began to walk towards her new den and Frost caught up with her. “Aslyna….” Aslyna looked at her sister. “Yes Frost?” Frost touched noses with her sister. “We have lost a great leader, but gained once also. May New Dawn run under your control for many years to come.” The sisters smiled outside of the alpha’s den. Frost was right. New Dawn had lost a very brave, and wonderful leader, but gained a very honorable and courage’s one in turn.

As the morning sun came through the den Birdy awoke with a smile on her face, despite everything she had lost, her family, her friends, her home…… Birdy gave a warm smile before pushing her muzzle against Blade’s fur letting his sweet scent fill her nose. Blade awoke as she pushed her face into his side. “Hello.” he said with a lazy smile his eyes only half open. Birdy gave a smile “Hello, handsome she said keeping her head in his fur her eyes closed. Blade smiled and began to get up. Birdy let out an annoyed huff as he moved about and opened her eyes looking into his eyes. “Blade?” Blade looked at her his eyes crystal blue. “Yes, Birdy?” He responded. “Why have you never been in a pack?” She asked keeping her gaze on him. Blade gave a sigh and looked at Birdy knowing he couldn’t avoid the question. “The last pack I was in…. They didn’t trust anyone, and one night a pup went missing, I woke up it’s body next to my nest. I had to leave the camp, before anyone could find it…… and blame me.” Birdy’s face turned into a face of horror and sadness as Blade continued his story. “As I ran away from my pack I came to the conclusion I had been framed……. But as the years went by, of being alone….. I began to believe I actually killed the pup….” tears began to fill Blade’s eyes and Birdy gave him a soft nuzzle in his side to comfort him. “It’s ok Blade I know you didn’t do it.” Blade looked at Birdy his eyes still tearing. “I-I’m sorry Birdy…” Birdy nuzzled him again “It’s alright, I don’t mind.” Birdy gently licked his muzzle tasting his salty tears. Blade gave a weak smile and the two touched muzzles. Once the two had finished sharing Blade’s story it was nearing sun-high and the two set off to hunt. Birdy sat back and watched as Blade stalked a plump rabbit. Blade pounced and tumbled with the rabbit out of sight and she could hear a high pitched squeal and went over to see Blade holding his catch proudly by the throat. Birdy nudged him and the two walked back Blade carrying his Rabbit and Birdy carrying a large mouse. The two entered the den and sat beside each other eating their catches. Once the two had finished Birdy rest her head onto his paws letting the warmth of his chest comfort her. She closed her eyes as Blade rest his head on hers. Birdy kept her eyes close as she spoke. “Blade…” Blade spoke his eyes too closed as his head rest on Birdy’s. “Yes?” Birdy gave a warm smile. “Have you ever thought of joining……. another pack?” Blade let out a sigh as the question sank in. “Birdy……. for you I would go anywhere.” Birdy’s smile grew as he responded. “Thank you Blade, Thank you.” By that time Blade was already asleep and soon Birdy too let sleep overcome her body. The following morning the two left their old cave home and walked side by side, in search of a pack to call their home.

Blood was surprised to see Ahmose had caught nothing and barely moved from his original spot. “You didn’t catch anything?” Blood asked through the fur of a rabbit. Ahmose gave a shake of his head. “I don’t know how.” He stated keeping his gaze on Blood. Blood gave a questioning look “You don’t know how to hunt?” Ahmose shook his head again. Blood gave a sigh. “Well, I guess I’ll teach you tomorrow. Ahmose smiled and wagged his tail like a large puppy. “Thanks!” Blood gave a nod before sitting down with his rabbit. Ahmose began to stare hungrily at the rabbit. Blood watched as Ahmose eyed his catch. “Sorry, Ahmose You’ll have to catch your own.” Ahmose gave a sad whimper but it barely phased Blood, he had only just met this wolf and wasn’t going to give him his food. As Blood finished his rabbit Ahmose began to curl up next to a tree and slowly doze off. Blood lay down and put his head onto his paws before slowly closing his eyes and falling asleep. Blood awoke to Ahmose nudging him awake. “Wake up!” he commanded Blood gave a low growl and pulled his head up. “What is it?” Ahmose looked at Blood “It’s time to teach me to hunt!” Blood looked at the sky and noticed it wasn’t even close to becoming light out. This was a strange wolf indeed, Blood thought to himself before getting up and stretching knowing he would have to teach Ahmose to hunt or he would never get any sleep. Ahmose listened as Blood explained hunting “Ok, First when you hunt you need to get into a low crouch so the prey won’t see you. Ahmose gave a nod. “Ok, next you need to avoid and leaves or twigs they will scare off prey if you step on them, so try and make as little noise as possible.” Blood continued. “Now once you are close enough to your prey pounce as the right time and aim for the throat. Blood demonstrated by pouncing on a branch. Ok Ahmose your turn go try and catch a mouse. Ahmose nodded before running off. Blood gave a relieved sigh before laying down and heading back to sleep. Blood was awakened by a sharp prodding in his side and lifted his head to see Ahmose poking him holding a mouse proudly. Blood gave a chuckle “Good.” Ahmose dropped the mouse. “So now you’ve taught me to hunt?” Blood gave a nod “Yeah, the basics at least. As the sun began to set Ahmose finished eating his mouse and Blood began to eat his rabbit. Ahmose got up. “I’m still hungry I’ll be back.” Blood gave a nod before continuing to eat his rabbit as Ahmose ran back into the forest. As Blood was finishing his rabbit he could hear some leaves rustling in the forest and he turned his head in time to see three large wolves jumping out of the foliage. Blood gave a yelp as the tackled him. He tried to bite at one of them but the other two soon had him pinned down. He growled and snarled. The larger one who he suspected to be the leader looked down at Blood chuckling. “Weak, and useless.” he spoke with amusement and horror in his voice. “Just like that little lady we killed a few days ago. A sickening feeling struck Blood as he knew he was speaking of Sophie. “You’ll pay!” He growled wiggling under the other two’s weight. The leader gave a chuckle. “You should have heard he screaming, She was calling for, a Blood I think.” He smirked. Tears formed in Blood’s eyes as the leader spoke. “Let me go!” he screamed. The larger one growled and sank his fangs into Blood’s throat. Blood yelped as the other two began to tear at his shoulders. He turned his head to see Ahmose standing, watching as the wolves attacked Blood, Why isn’t he doing anything?! He thought as he watched Ahmose’s expression of pure evil change to a look of shock and panic. Blood’s vision became blurry before he saw Ahmose charge into the three wolves knocking them off of Blood. Blood weakly began to get up, until he watched as Ahmose let out a low unearthly growl and Blood passed out. Blood soon awakened feeling cobwebs around his throat and shoulders. He turned his head to see Ahmose sitting next to him his muzzle soaked in blood. Blood turned his head again to see the limp body of the rouge leader, his stomach ripped open and blood pouring from his throat. Blood closed his eyes and turned his head back to Ahmose who smiled. Blood gave a smile in thanks before closing his eyes and slowly drifting off, exhausted.

Frost opened her eyes as the morning light shined into the Beta’s den. Frost soon gave a yawn before standing up and stretching. She walked outside of the den looking around the camp seeing the other members of the pack waking up. Frost looked over the horizon towards the mountains knowing that her sister should be on her way back to the pack with the patrol. Frost gave a sigh and shook her head clear of her thoughts before walking towards the forest to hunt. A little after sun-high Frost returned from her hunt with two rabbits and a mouse. She was proud of her catches and put them on the prey pile before returning to the Beta’s den. As knight grew closer and closer frost grew excited knowing her sister should be returning from her battle, You cane do it Aslyna. She thought to herself before stepping outside of her den and looking over the camp as the various wolves returned to their dens to sleep the night away. Frost soon turned around to go back inside her den where she curled up and waited for sleep to overcome her. Once light began to show over the plains Frost was opening her eyes and stretching starting out her day as normal. She was excited she was going to be able to see her sister once again and thought about her as she walked out of the den. She ordered a small scout to search for the patrol once they come near the camp. The camp was soon alive with chatter about the patrol returning. Mothers, lovers, and friends and family of wolves on the patrol were gathering waiting for their arrival. Soon the scout returned and confirmed the patrol was on their way. Frost gave a controlled nod but inside she could hardly sit still. She was the first to see the point of the patrol climb over the hill, her sister. As Frost looked at her sister she smiled and was overjoyed but that feeling was soon replaced by a feeling of worry as she saw Holo wasn’t there. Where is Holo? She thought to herself Frost shook the feeling of unease as the patrol began to greet their pack-mates. Frost smiled as she came up to Aslyna. “Are you ok?” She asked looking her sister over. Aslyna nodded before whisper to Frost “Tell everyone to meet up at the meeting rock.” Frost gave a nod as Aslyna walked away. Something is up. She thought to herself. Frost knew Aslyna was never like tis unless something bad had happened. Frost already knew the inevitable. Holo was dead. The feeling didn’t sink in until the pack began to move towards the gathering crowd bellow Aslyna at the meeting rock. As Frost began to walk towards the pack she suddenly felt as though she could walk no longer she stopped at the back frozen barely hearing Aslyna’s words. To Frost the whole world was cut off from her as the meeting took place. Holo is dead? She thought to herself already knowing the answer she was so dearly hoping it wasn’t true. The Pack began to separate and walk about the camp speaking of Holo. Frost forced herself over to Aslyna to try and comfort her sister. “Aslyna..” she said to her sister who was heading for the alpha’s den. “Yes Frost?” she said as she turned around. Frost was at a loss of words for a moment but quickly thought up something that she knew Aslyna would want to hear. She quietly touched noses with her sister before speaking. “We have lost a great leader, but gained one also. May New Dawn run under your control for many years to come.” The two sisters smiled outside the Alpha’s den for a moment. Aslyna gave a brief nod before going into the alpha’s den. Frost walked off to the Beta’s den sadly knowing she would never see Holo again.

Xayne woke up with a yawn it had been a few weeks after the attack on the rouges and the loss of Holo. Most of the pack where already up, and carrying on with daily business. Xayne walked out of the prisoner’s den with a huff as the bright sunlight hit his eyes. He began to walk towards the forest for hunting when Frost shot him a dirty look as he passed the beta’s den. Xayne gave a sigh and continued his way into the woods. Xayne soon stopped as he saw a rabbit nibbling on some leaves, He crouched low to the ground and began to stalk towards it avoiding any leaved or twigs that might startle the rabbit. Once he was a few feet away he pushed off the ground and landed on the rabbit biting down on it’s neck. The rabbit squealed before going limp. Xayne sat up and held his catch proudly before moving deeper into the woods in search of more prey. Xayne usually didn’t hunt due to the fact he was a prisoner, but ever since Aslyna became alpha he had been granted more freedoms than he was usually allowed. Xayne hadn’t hunted in ages it felt and he was excited to get out of the camp and finally hunt. Xayne returned with two rabbits and a mouse. he proudly set them on the pile of prey and took a rabbit for himself. He silently walked back to the prisoner’s den where he began to eat the rabbit. Once Xayne had finished the rabbit he licked his lips and gave a happy sigh before laying his head on his paws and slowly closing his eyes for a mid-day nap. he was soon awoken by someone prodding his side. He opened his eyes to see Aslyna poking him in the side. He soon shot up to a sitting position. “Hello, Aslyna.” he said as he bowed his head to her. Aslyna blinked “Hello Xayne, I have come to speak to you of something I saw during the battle against the rouges….” Xayne gave an ever so slight tilt of his head, he didn’t understand what she could have seen that would give her a reason to speak to him. “I saw……….. A rouge, That looked a bit like you…”A question entered his mind as Aslyna said those words, What if they’re mine? He thought to himself feeling a little light-headed at the thought of it. No it couldn’t be, it’s not possible… He decided before he listened to Aslyna continue. “It is important you tell me if you have any relatives.” Xayne decided to lie to her and gave a slight shake of his head. “No, at least none that look like me.” Aslyna nodded and walked out of the prisoner’s den. A question continued to nag at Xayne the rest of that afternoon, the question that might bring him a step closer to finding his pups. Where those truly his pups? He thought to himself before slowly closing his eyes and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Ok guys, after posting the previous parts to my story i decided to go ahead and write some Ahmose! So here it is! Hope you like it, We should be coming to a close on part 1 in a few more chapters.

Ahmose watched as Blood exited the forest carrying a rabbit. “You didn’t catch anything?” He asked as Ahmose watched him. Ahmose shook his head and gave a sigh. “I don’t know how.” Blood looked at him surprised. “You don’t know how to hunt?” Ahmose shook his head again. Blood let out a sigh. “I guess I’ll teach you to hunt tomorrow.” Ahmose wagged his tail like a puppy. Blood set the rabbit down and Ahmose realized how hungry he was as he starred at the rabbit. “Sorry, Ahmose you’re going to have to hunt your own food. Ahmose stopped starring at the rabbit and let out a small whimper. After Blood finished the rabbit Ahmose curled next to a tree and began to doze off, tomorrow I will learn how to hunt. He thought to himself before falling asleep. Ahmose awoke before the sun had risen, Well might as well wake Blood up. He said looking over at the sleeping brute. Ahmose got up and walked over to Blood poking him in the side with his paw. Blood slowly woke up. “What is it?” he said sleepily. Ahmose looked at Blood. “It’s time to teach me to hunt!” Blood gave a sigh as he got up and stretched. Later on once they had gotten into the woods Blood began to explain how to hunt. “Ok Ahmose stay low to the ground in a crouch. Ahmose watched as Blood got into a crouch, Yes I know that. He thought to himself beginning to think Blood had taken him for an incompetent fool. “Now try and avoid twigs and leaves they will alert the prey if they hear you step on it.” Yes! That’s what I needed to know! Ahmose thought to himself. “Now when you’re close enough pounce onto your prey and aim for the throat.” Blood explained further before pouncing onto a twig. “Ok Ahmose your turn.” He said before laying down. Ahmose nodded and ran off is search of prey. “Ok where should I look first….” he said to himself peering around seeing a rabbit. He crouched down and carefully avoided any twigs or leaves just as Blood had instructed him too. The rabbit flicked it’s ear before continuing to nibble some grass. Ahmose wiggled his haunches and pounced missing the rabbit, making it run off into a burrow. “Stupid rabbit…” he said to himself before padding off in search of more prey. Ahmose froze as he saw a mouse. He crouched back to the ground and began to stalk towards it. Once Ahmose was in pouncing distance he jumped landing on top of the mouse biting down on it’s throat. It let out a squeal before dying. Ahmose held it proudly and ran back to show Blood. He soon found Blood asleep. Are all normal wolves like this? Lazy? He thought to himself before poking Blood awake. Blood looked up at Ahmose and chuckled. “Good.” Ahmose dropped his mouse, “So now you’ve taught me to hunt?” Blood nodded “The basics at least.” Good, now I can get rid of you. He thought to himself. Once the sun had began to set Ahmose and Blood headed back to the clearing where Blood began to eat the rabbit he had recently caught and Ahmose finished his mouse. After eating the mouse Ahmose was still hungry. Ahmose got up. “I’m still hungry I’ll be back.” he said padding towards the forest. “Now where will the prey be?” he said to himself before hearing snarling behind him towards the clearing. He spun around and came out of the forest seeing two Wolves pinning Blood and one talking to him. I don’t have to do anything! He thought to himself. I can let these wolves take care of him! An evil smile crossed his face as he saw the larder one begin to tear at Blood’s throat and the others at his shoulders. Ahmose watched as Blood turned his head, A look of sadness and anger in his face. That night a very mortal emotion ran over the demon; Regret. Ahmose’s expression changed to panic and shock as he began to feel bad for ever wanting to be rid of Blood. He charged and rammed the wolves knocking them off of Blood who began to get up. Ahmose let out a low unearthly growl. A look of fear and astonishment crossed over the two smaller wolves before they ran off leaving the larger one. “Cowards!” the leader growled turning to watch their tails disappear into the forest. By the time he had turned back to face Ahmose, he was on the ground, Ahmose on top of him snarling in his face. The larger one snapped at Ahmose who smirked and clamped his jaws around his throat tasting the crimson liquid. The leader le tout a yelp and began to try and wiggle free under Ahmose’s weight. Ahmose tore a chunk of flesh from His throat and got up. The leader began to get up his legs wobbling. Ahmose charged into him again tipping him onto his back. Ahmose growled as he clawed the stomach of the rouge tearing it open, blood pouring out. Ahmose watched as the leader gasped for breathe and went limp. He smirked in satisfaction and walked over to Blood who had passed out. Ahmose began to calm down his heart-beat return to normal. He gave a sigh and went off to gather cobwebs as he remembered the basic medic training he had been given. Once he had gathered the cobwebs and applied them to Blood he lay down next to him waiting for him to wake up.

Hope you like it! Remember to post your Honest Opinion! And the new people who will be put in part 2 is Dallas and Acacia!
Back to top Go down
Frost

Frost

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:27 am

*squee* Keep writing, Blood! Very Happy I am looking forward to more of these.
Back to top Go down
Acacia

Acacia

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:51 pm

WOO! I took up all of my time to read every last bit of each of the sections and paragraphs. It was worth it ^^
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:55 am

Loved it all <3 Can I has one *Grabby paws* :3
Back to top Go down

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 4:21 pm

Well here is Aslyna! Sorry if my stories have been bad lately, I've bee ngoing through some writer's block :/ Well hope you enjoy!

It had been a few weeks since Holo’s death and the victory against the rouges, and Aslyna had been reinforcing new rules for the pack. As the morning light began to show through the alpha’s den Aslyna gave an annoyed huff and curled up, not wanting to wake up. Soon Frost poked her head into the den. “Hey Lyna.” She whispered. “Time to get up.” Aslyna gave another annoyed huff. “I don’t want to get up.” he said sounding a bit like a stubborn pup. Frost sighed before padding up to Aslyna and prodding her in the side. “Get up lazy!” She said continuing to prod her. Aslyna gave a low growl before slowly uncurling herself and standing up, stretching. “Fine….. You win.” she mumbled still tired. Frost smiled before walking out of the den. Aslyna gave a sigh before following her out. Aslyna didn’t want to do much into place. Frost soon turned to Aslyna. “I’m going to go hunt for a bit.” today, she felt like staying in her den and going back to sleep, but she knew she had to remind everyone of new rules put Aslyna nodded. “Ok, be careful.” Frost chuckled before dashing off towards the forest. Aslyna continued her way to the warrior’s den. She walked into the den to see many of the warriors chattering about and a few still asleep. Once Aslyna entered everyone grew quiet and turned their attention towards her. Aslyna dipped her head before speaking. “I’ve come to remind everyone of training sessions that will be held tomorrow along with me choosing a Delta for the pack.” The den soon filled with excited chatter before Aslyna dipped her head and left. “Now the apprentices….” she quietly said to herself before padding towards the apprentice’s den, before Aslyna could enter she heard the conversations of egger apprentices ready for their training tomorrow. She gave a sigh before walking in and sitting down, it was a few minutes before the apprentices took notice to her and quickly shut up, knowing it was disrespectful. Aslyna gave a dip of her head before speaking. “I have come to let everyone know about the training sessions that will be held tomorrow be sure not to be late, or you will have to wait another month before being considered for a rank.” The apprentices nodded before going back to their noisy chatter. Aslyna merely sighed before walking out of the den. “Ok now to the Medic’s den….” she said to herself before walking towards the medic’s den. Once she entered she saw Shallow fiddling with some herbs. “Shallow?” She spoke, not knowing if the old wolf had heard her come in. Shallow flicked her ears and turned to Aslyna. “Oh hello Aslyna.” she spoke in her raspy voice.” Aslyna dipped her head. “I have come to remind you that you will have to choose a few more wolves to aid you in your healing.” Shallow nodded. “Yes I know, but it won’t be easy.” she gave a sigh. “Not many wolves interested in healing anymore.” Aslyna felt a pang of sadness for the old lonely wolf. “Oh I’m sure there’s plenty of wolves who love healing.” She said trying to reassure the old fae. Shallow gave a sigh and looked up at Aslyna. “Thank you.” she said smiling. Aslyna smiled back and dipped her head. “Goodbye.” she said before padding out of the den. “Finally done…” she said to herself then saw Xayne return from hunting and pad into his den. Aslyna remembered the strange wolf that had resembled him at the battle and decided to question him about it after she had taken a nap. She gave a sigh before padding over to her den and curling up inside soon falling asleep. Once she woke up it was a little after sun-high, she stood up and stretched before padding out of her den and towards Xayne’s. Once she entered his den she noticed he was asleep. She gave a sigh before prodding him in the side with her paw. He slowly opened his eyes and shot into sitting position. “Hello Aslyna.” he spoke in a tired voice before dipping his head. Aslyna blinked before speaking. “I have come to speak to you about something I saw during the battle with the rouges. Xayne gave a slight tilt of his head. “I saw…….. A rouge that looked a bit like you.” She continued questioning him about her sighting. “It is important you tell me if you have any relatives.” Xayne gave a slight shake of his head. “No, at least none that look like me.” Aslyna nodded and walked out not believing the male but knowing she couldn’t make him speak. Well it couldn’t be that important, could it? She thought to herself before picking up a squirrel off of the prey pile ad padding into the alpha’s den getting ready to eat.

Hope you liked it! Remember to comment and post your HONEST opinion! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Loved it. I love how the stories mirror each other.
Back to top Go down

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:04 am

Ok here is one of Birdy's. God I've been going through alot of Writer's block lately, -.- I literally starred at my monitor for 2 hours, nothing coming. But I finally got it! I hope you like it ^-^ And thanks to all you guys who read my stories c:

Birdy gave a light huff as she lay own beside Blade, they had been traveling for about a day and where stopping to eat. Birdy gave a sigh as she rested her head onto Blade’s paws and began to eat some of the rabbit they had recently caught. Blade smiled before he too began to eat some of the prey. Once they had finished eating they began to stand up, Birdy stretching a bit. “Ready to keep going?” Blade says turning his head to Birdy. Birdy gave a light nod and the two continued their journey to find a pack to call home. Soon the sun began to set as the made their way to a large clearing. They padded out of the forest looking for somewhere to sleep, but as they looked onto the clearing they found, blood stains in the snow and two wolves, one was pitch black, a bit like a shadow, as Birdy looked at the second one she noticed the cobwebs and knew he was wounded. He was had a dark grey pelt and a lighter underbelly, but the feature that caught Birdy’s eyes was his blood red eye shade. She shivered, a bit frightened by the newer wolves. The larger darker one turned his head to Birdy and Blade letting a low growl. The lighter one also turned his head and looked at the strangers in curiosity. He flicked his tail and whispered something to the darker one who gave nodded and stopped growling now only looking upon Birdy and Blade silently. “Hello.” Blade was the first to speak up, his voice contained no hostility. Birdy stepped at bit closer to Blade still scared of the strangers. The lighter one was the first of the strangers to speak up. “Hello.” he spoke, his voice warm. Maybe they don’t mean harm….. Birdy thought to herself still not yet fully convinced. The larger, darker one stood up and Birdy moved even closer to Blade, nearly touching his warm pelt, she was scared of the strangers but the larger one was the most intimidating. “My name is Ahmose.” he spoke, his voice deep and dark. “And this is my friend Blood.” he motioned to the lighter one who dipped his head, still laying down. Blade dipped his head. “My name is Blade, this is Birdy.” Blade smiled a she looked at Birdy. “H-hello.” she said still a bit frightened. “Come sit down.” Blood said motioning for them to come and sit down. Birdy hesitated for a bit but began to move once Blade did as they said. Blade and Birdy sat side by side, Birdy being comforted by Blade’s warmth. “So what brings you here?” Ahmose said he too laying down. Blade looked at Ahmose. “Oh, we were looking for a pack to join, and live in.” Blood began to whisper to Ahmose again. Birdy was a bit annoyed at how the strangers where keeping things from her and Blade, but she kept calm and tried her best to smile. Once they were finished Ahmose nodded and turned his attention back to Blade and Birdy. “Me and Blood are also looking for a pack, do you mind if we join you?” Birdy gave a sigh. “We don’t mind.” Birdy turned her attention to Blade spinning her head in his direction. What?! She thought to herself. They could be bandits or murderers! She huffed and turned her attention back to the strangers. “Great. We leave at sunrise?” Ahmose said turning his head towards Blood. “I think you’ll be ready to travel tomorrow right?” he questioned the smaller male. Blood nodded. “Yeah, I’ll be able to travel at sunrise.” Blade smiled. “Great.” the two males dipped their heads before Ahmose walked over to a large tree and curled up at the base of it letting out a loud yawn. Blood rest his head on his paws and began to fall asleep. Birdy turned her head to Blade and whispered to him. “What where you thinking? They could try and kill us.” Blade shook his head lightly. “They would not attack.” he motioned to Blood. “He isn’t fit for battle, he probably doesn’t know how to fight, and he is wounded.” Birdy gave a sig has she knew Blade was right. “Ok…… But the second they show suspicion we leave them….. Ok?” Blade nodded. “Ok.” Birdy smiled before resting her head onto Blade’s paws. Blade yawned before gently setting his head upon Birdy’s and the two quietly fell asleep.

Rememebr to comment and post your HONEST opinion! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 9:43 am

I love it! They are all amazing as always, Blood. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Aslyna
Admin
Aslyna

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:55 pm

Very Happy Me gusta Bloody!
Back to top Go down
https://ravineux-mortus.forumotion.com

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Ok sorry for not posting in a while T^T But I made this one long (Kinda o.e) Hope you enjoy!! :3
This is the first of many paragraphs that we will see Acacia in Very Happy

Blood winced a bit as he stretched the wounds still hurt but weren’t nearly as bad as the day before. He gave a small sigh as he looked over at the strangers that had run into him and Ahmose the day before. He didn’t exactly trust them but he decided they would have more of a chance of finding a pack to join if there were more people. he flicked his ears as he heard Ahmose beside him move a bit as he awakened. Ahmose opened his eyes and gave a light yawn looking over towards Blood. “You ok?” he asked looking over Blood’s wounds. Blood nodded and gave a small yawn before looking back over to the two strangers who were beginning to wake up. “Well it’s about time.” Blood teased as they slowly woke up. Birdy huffed and lay her head next to Blade. Blood gave a sigh and began to get up. “We’d better start going if we want to find a pack to join today.” Blade nodded as he got up the sleepiness beginning to fade from his eyes. Once everyone was up and ready they began to head out, Ahmose taking point, Blood in the middle, and Birdy and Blade trailing in the back. The group began to chat to each other mostly Birdy and Blade. To Blood it seemed the two never stopped just chattering away. Do they ever stop? he asked himself as their voices filled the air. Blood looked at Ahmose who was too a bit annoyed by the two’s seemingly endless conversation. “Lets stop to hunt.” Ahmose said aloud before breaking off from the group and heading off into the forest. Birdy and Blade nodded and ran off in the opposite direction. Blood huffed knowing he was in no shape for hunting. He lay down and winced as he irritated a wound on his shoulder. He gave a bored sigh as he waited for the rest of the group to return. It wasn’t long before Blood saw Ahmose come out of the forest holding two rabbits. “Good catches.” Blood complimented as he looked over the plump rabbits. Ahmose dropped a rabbit next to Blood. “Here.” he said before padding a few feet away and plopping down before beginning to eat his rabbit. Once Blood and Ahmose had finished eating their fill they began to wait for Birdy and Blade to come out of the forest. It wasn’t long before they came out of the forest holding a squirrel and a mouse. Ahmose gave a sigh before standing up. “We need to keep moving.” Birdy huffed before laying down and beginning to eat the mouse. “Not until we’ve eaten.” Ahmose gave an annoyed sigh before laying down and waiting for Birdy to eat the mouse. Blood also became a bit irritated as Birdy took extremely small bites as females tend to do. After they had finished eating they got up. “Ok we’re ready.” Blade said looking at Ahmose who looked like he was about to fall asleep. “Good.” he said standing up stretching. Blood slowly began to get up wincing a bit as his wounds objected to the movement of his body. Soon they where once again moving forwards. Ahmose stopped before looking back at the rest of the group. “Quite.” he whispered. “I smell other wolves most likely a pack.” The rest of the group nodded before they quietly began to move forward. Soon Ahmose stopped and motioned for Blood to take a look. Blood moved forward and looked through the woods seeing a Black and white wolf beginning to stalk a rabbit. Blood nodded before Ahmose slowly stepped out. “Hello.” he said addressing the large male. The rabbit quickly hopped away and the stranger turned to Ahmose growling. “What was that for?!” he said anger in his voice. Ahmose chuckled. “Oh, it’s fine there’s plenty of rabbits. The stranger gave a sigh before looking at Ahmose still a bit hostile. “Who are you? and what are you doing on Ravineux Mortus land?” Ahmose flicked his tail motioning for Blood to come out. Blood slowly began to come out of the bushes and sit down beside Ahmose. Ahmose flicked his tail towards Blood. “This is Blood, and my name is Ahmose.” the stranger nodded but was even more on edge due to the fact of another wolf being there. “I am Xayne.” he said looking at Blood. Ahmose looked behind him. “Come on guys you can come out.” Birdy and Blade soon stepped out. Blood looked at Xayne who looked ready to bolt at any second. “I am Blade and this is Birdy.” Blade said flicking his tail towards Birdy. Birdy dipped her head towards Xayne. “Well why have you come here?” Xayne said looking the group over. “We have come to see if we could join a pack.” Ahmose said looking at Xayne. Xayne’s ears flicked as Ahmose spoke. “Well of course let me bring you to straw…….. I mean Aslyna.” He said turning around and beginning to pad off. Strange……. Now he acts as if he gets something for it. He probably does. Blood thought to himself before following Xayne. Soon they came to a clearing where Blood saw dozens of wolves going about daily businesses. Soon most of the stopped what they were doing and starred at Xayne leading the group of newcomers. Xayne led the group into a large den where a black female with one red and one blue eye sat turning her head a bit as she saw Xayne enter. The den was fairly big but with all the wolves in it, it was a bit difficult to move freely without getting uncomfortably close to someone else. Xayne dipped his head, “Aslyna I have found these wolves in the forest they are looking for a pack. Aslyna nodded. “Ok, let me speak with them. Xayne dipped his head once more and began to pad out towards the den entrance attempting not to bump into anyone, a near impossible task. Once Xayne had left Blood got his first real look at the female. Once he looked at her something hit him and he suddenly knew he remembered this wolf. His memory was fuzzy but he was sure he could make out the fae biting at him. Soon he was jolted back to reality. He had fought this wolf he realized and he felt a bit sick as she looked him over. He preyed she didn’t remember him. “Very well, You will be tested at training tomorrow if you pass you can join.” Blood let out a sigh of relief. “You will sleep in the recruits den.” She said dipping her head. The rest of the group dipped their heads before slowly making their way out. “Hey!” A voice was heard to the left as they exited the den. They turned their heads to see a brown female with darker stripes. “My name is Acacia, I one of the warriors.” Ahmose looked at the fae. “My name is Ahmose and this is Blood.” He flicked his tail towards Blood. “My name is Blade and this is Birdy.” Blade said motioning to Birdy. Acacia smiled. “Nice to meet you. The recruits’ den is over there.” She motioned to a den to the far edge of the camp. The group dipped their heads before heading towards the den. As the entered Blood noticed most of the wolves were asleep the ones that were awake starred at the newcomers. The sun was setting as Blood yawned and curled up into an empty nest. What a day. He thought to himself before feeling a bit tired. Why was I in a fight with Aslyna? The alpha of this pack?! He thought to himself the question bugging him until he slowly fell asleep.

Hope you liked it! Remember to comment and Post your HONEST opinion! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Acacia

Acacia

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 2:05 am

:O WOOO! YES!! -Dances- Im in a story, oh yeah, I am in a story! WOOP WOOP!
Back to top Go down
Frost

Frost

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:12 am

XD Aca. -pats head- calm e.e
Back to top Go down
Acacia

Acacia

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:06 pm

Q.Q Why? D; Eh, fine... -Calms- Razz
Back to top Go down
Aslyna
Admin
Aslyna

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:07 pm

[quote="Blood"]Xayne’s ears flicked as Ahmose spoke. “Well of course let me bring you to straw…….. I mean Aslyna.” [quote]

What were chu gonna say there? >_> ......-Curious- XD!
Back to top Go down
Frost

Frost

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 5:24 pm

Strawberry meaning Holo? Q.Q
Back to top Go down
Aslyna
Admin
Aslyna

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Oh yeah Q.Q Holo be gone
Back to top Go down

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 10:04 pm

Sorry for not posting in a while or getting online >.> My internet was all e.e Well here is another part :3 Enjoy! Very Happy

Frost gave a yawn as she began to blink the sleepiness from her eyes. She gave a sig has the morning sun shown through the beta’s den. Today I’m going to have to help Aslyna pick a Delta. Frost thought to herself with a sigh. She didn’t feel like training today. She groaned before slowly getting up and walking outside of her den. “Frost!” Frost turned her head to see Aslyna padding towards her. “Hey Lyna.” she said smiling. Aslyna padded up to Frost. “I’m going to be moving the training sessions to tomorrow. Frost’s smile grows as she nods. “Ok.” Aslyna nodded before padding towards the apprentices den. Frost grinned and she ran off towards to forest to hunt. She soon came to the scent of rabbit. She crouched down as she saw the small animal. She began to stalk towards to it. Once she was a few feet away from the rabbit she pounced biting down onto it’s throat. The rabbit squealed and thrashed a bit before going limp in her jaws. She got up and set it at the base of a tree. She padded off in search of more prey. The smell of sparrow filled her nose as she padded deeper into the forest. She soon found the source of the smell, s small sparrow pecking at the ground. Frost shot to the ground and began to stalk towards the prey. The bird gave a small chirp and flew off. Frost jumped but missed her target. She growled and went back to where she left the rabbit. She gave a sigh as she picked up the carcass and began to walk back to camp. She looked into the sky and noticed it was a bit after sun-high. She began to run in an attempt to get there before sun-fall. She entered the camp a mix of new strange smells filled her nose. That’s odd….. She wondered to herself. She dropped the rabbit on the prey pile and walked into Aslyna’s den. “What’s with the new smells?” She asked her sister before sitting down in her den. Aslyna looked at her. “Ah, yes new recruits.” Frost got up. “Oh Ok.” Frost dipped her head and exited the den, she then began to walk towards her own, seeing the setting sun. New recruits? I’d like to meet them before training tomorrow. Frost thought to herself as she entered her den and curled up waiting to fall asleep

Small Q-Q Anyways Hope you liked it :3
Back to top Go down

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 11:47 am

Here is another part t oteh story, almost done with part 1 Very Happy Hope you like it! I made sure it is bigger (and better) than the last one. Enjoy!

Xayne gave a sigh as he stepped outside of the prisoner’s den, letting the warm sunlight flow over his fur. Xayne had begun to enjoy Aslyna being the new alpha, He had new freedoms and he wasn’t always being told what to do and such. He began to walk towards the forest intent on hunting when Aslyna stepped in front of him. “Xayne. I am moving the training sessions to tomorrow, I doubt it will effect you much though.” Xayne nodded. Training sessions was one of the things he was restricted from but he didn’t care much, he was never really a fighter. He watched as Aslyna padded off towards the Beta’s den. Xayne gave a sigh and continued to pad towards the forest. Once he was in the depths of the forest he began to smell around for prey. he soon picked up the scent of a rabbit, he soon spotted the small animal. He crouched to the ground and began to stalk towards it. Once he was in jumping distance he could hardly realize the other scents in the air. He prepared to jump when he heard a rustling in the bushes as a large black male wolf stepped out, startling the rabbit, sending to running away. “Hello.” The stranger spoke up. Xayne let a low growl and set up. “What was that for?!” He growled at the stranger wondering who this strange wolf was. “Oh, its fine there are plenty of rabbits.” The stranger chuckled. Xayne looked at his still angry about the rabbit. “Who are you? And what are you doing on Ravineux Mortus land?” The stranger flicked his tail and Xayne tensed up as another wolf stepped out, who appeared to be wounded. What is going on? He thought to himself. “This is Blood and I am Ahmose.” The stranger spoke as the wolf Xayne presumed was Blood stepped out. Xayne looked at Blood. “My name is Xayne.” Ahmose turned his head looking back at the bushes. “It’s ok guys, come out.” Xayne watched as two more wolves came out He was ready to run for it if he had too, he knew he was outnumbered and would certainly die if they attacked. “I am blade and this is Birdy.” The brown one spoke motioning to the grey one beside him. Xayne looked ta the group of wolves. “Well, why are you here?” Ahmose looked back to Xayne. “We have come looking for a pack to join.” an Idea grew inside Xayne’s brain Here Is my chance to prove my worth, bringing in new recruits! Xayne thought to himself as he looked onto the small group. “Well of course, Let me bring you to straw……. I mean Aslyna.” He said remember Holo is now dead. Even Xayne had felt sadness when the Old alpha had died. Xayne began to walk off back towards the camp. It was fairly late once Xayne arrived with the small group of newcomers. He led them into Aslyna’s den and dipped his head to the alpha. “Aslyna, I have found these wolves in the forest they are looking for a pack.” Xayne watched as Aslyna looked the group over, “Very well, let me speak with them.” Xayne dipped his head and turned around, astonished at the amount of room the group took up. He began tot walk out bumping in Blood a bit before finally getting out with a sigh. Xayne heard the conversation continue in the alphas den but couldn’t make out much of it. He huffed before heading back to his den and laying down. New recruits….. I wonder is Aslyna will reward me. He thought to himself with a chuckle.

Not alot bigger but :/ Hope you liked it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood and Friends   Blood and Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood and Friends
Page 1 of 1